The 1st Telomere-Lengthening Supplement in the World for Dogs, Aged 5 to 15+, to Promote Healthy Aging and Longevity
Based on the breakthrough Health & Wellness benefits of Nobel Prize-winning Telomere Science. With "Telomerase Activation Complex"
TELO-20 for Dogs is the first integrated “complex” of 8 pro-Telomere nutritional ingredients for dogs, including 8 natural telomerase-activators, targeting all 3 major causes of Telomere shortening--Loss of the Telomere-lengthening Enzyme Telomerase; Oxidative Stress; and Inflammation--just as TELO-100 with T-Activator 150 uniquely does in humans.
- Uses 8 of the exact same natural ingredients, at the same exacting standards, as are in TELO-100
- All ingredients are safely and commonly used in both human and canine supplements
- Dogs love the taste of these easily chewable tablets!
- Proudly manufactured in the U.S.
Science has proven that canine Telomeres, which cap and protect the ends of all chromosomes, essentially work as human Telomeres do, and play the same vital role in canine aging, age-related conditions, longevity, and mortality. And as in humans, Telomere length in dog breeds correlates to lifespan, yet as we know, dogs actually 'age' at an accelerated rate in relation to humans, so positive intervention at the cellular level, via dogs' Telomeres, is especially crucial to healthy aging.
"I’m thrilled to have found a canine longevity product from a company that I trust. Because I take Telomere Biosciences’ TELO-100 telomere product for humans, it’s a no-brainer for me to give TELO-20 for Dogs to my furry pals on a daily basis. The science behind this product is convincing."
Directions for Use:
Give 1 chewable tablet daily, for each 30 lbs. of body weight. If giving more than one tablet, divide between AM and PM.
* For dogs less than 30 lbs, give ½ tablet daily.
The Science Behind TELO-20: Telomeres and Dogs
Canine Telomeres work almost exactly as human Telomeres do, and play the same vital role in canine aging, age-related conditions, longevity, and mortality. [References 1-5, 7.]
Telomeres play a key role in canine life span [References 1, 2, 7, 10-13.]
“Telomere Length is a strong predictor of average life span among 15 different dog breeds, consistent with Telomeres playing a role in life span determination.” 
The study shows “considerably longer life spans of dog breeds with longer telomeres”: e.g. breeds with relatively longer Telomeres, including Labrador retrievers, Beagles, Golden retrievers, and Miniature poodles, live on average substantially longer than breeds with shorter Telomeres. 
“Dogs lose Telomeric DNA 10-fold faster than humans” as they age, so natural nutritional intervention to positively impact the Telomere lengths of dogs is every bit as crucial to health, healthy aging, and longevity, as it is in humans. [1-5, 7-14.]
Telomere length & telomerase activity play a central role in maintaining the health, regenerative capacity, and functional lifespan of the body's Stem Cells, which regenerate cells and tissues in humans and in dogs, and are therefore crucial to health, aging, and longevity in both humans and dogs. [References 3, 4, 10, 13, 15, 16.]
Research in humans shows that a combination of natural product-derived nutritional ingredients, as are uniquely combined in TELO-20 for Dogs, targeting telomerase activation, oxidative stress, and inflammation, can produce very positive health maintenance benefits to: heart and circulatory health, metabolic health (e.g. blood glucose levels and insulin resistance), bone health, and immune health. -- And given the similarity of biological systems, including Telomeres and Stem Cells, research supports the same benefits to be expected in dogs. [References 3, 4, 10, 13, 15, 16.]
Key Product Benefits
The Beneficial Effects of TELO-20 for Dogs, based on the Latest Research in Telomere Science and the Scientific Literature of its Ingredients:
- Help Maintain Existing Telomere Length and slow the rate of Telomere shortening, to help Preserve the functional lifespan of cells, and help slow the aging process at the cellular level.
- Help Maintain Existing Levels of the Telomere-Lengthening Enzyme, Telomerase, especially in Stem Cells and Immune Cells, to help preserve Telomere length, regenerative capacity, and the functional lifespan of these critical cell types.
- Activate the Enzyme Telomerase, through multiple natural telomerase-activating compounds, to help lengthen Telomeres to help maintain and extend cellular function and lifespan.
Important Health & Wellness Benefits in Dogs:
- Help Maintain & Promote Healthy Aging and Longevity [1-15.]
- Help Maintain & Promote the Health, Regenerative Capacity & Functional Life Span of Critical Stem Cells [3, 4, 10, 13, 15, 16.]
- Help Maintain & Support the Health of the Aging Heart and Circulatory System [1-3, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 14.]
- Help Maintain & Support Bone Health and Metabolic Health [4, 6, 8, 9.]
- Help Reduce Oxidative Stress and Inflammation [3, 4, 6, 8, 9, 14.]
- Help Maintain & Promote the Health and Appearance of the Coat and Skin [16, 17.]
What Dogs Can Benefit from TELO-20 for Dogs?
TELO-20 for Dogs was specifically developed for all dogs ages 5-15+, whose Telomeres are rapidly shortening, just as TELO-100 was developed for all humans 40-90+. One of the great dynamics of Telomere Science is that the Telomere-lengthening enzyme “Telomerase preferentially lengthens the shortest Telomeres” [first], which means: since dogs who are 5, 10, or 15 on average have much shorter Telomeres than younger dogs, these older dogs can all stand to benefit from a Telomere-lengthening supplement, even at advanced age and in various conditions of health.
Click here for a list of Key Scientific References